Monday, June 8, 2009

My crew...

My mom has been wanting an updated picture of all the grand kids for awhile now and last week we were finally able to get all of them together. I knew it was going to be challenging to get them all to cooperate at the same time but we managed to get a few... whew! When 5 boys are involved it tends to be quite an experience! ;) Poor McCall... we need some more girls! :) Here are a few shots of my crew...

Photobucket

Meet Pryce, Trae, McCall, Evan, Scottlin, and of course Paycen...

Photobucket

I loved this shot... ornery boys!

Photobucket

Grandma with her only Grand-daughter...

Photobucket

Thanks guys... Grandma is so excited to see the pictures!! Good Job! ;)

2 comments:

Grandma Nae and Caller said...

Mumsy says that these are the best looking group of kids God ever created. :)

Marianne said...

Love,love,love. These are so good

Marianne