Friday, June 26, 2009

Jhett...

Okay... I am really behind on my posts so I am going to try my hardest to keep the blabbing to a minimum and get some pictures posted before Kristen kills me!! Ha :) I don't have much to say about this little man other than I LOVE HIM! He is just adorable... his eyes, nose, skin, lips... everything! I just wanted to squeeze him! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Jhett... Oh and I love his name too! ENJOY! :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Thanks Kristen for bringing Jhett to see me! I really enjoyed meeting you and the little man... hope to see you again soon! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Tandi these are AMAZING!! How will I ever pic? Thank you so much. Kristen