Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lyla and Grace...

These little girls are growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday I was posting Lyla's newborn pictures (she is the baby on my blog header) and now she is already 7 months old! Time just goes too fast! Grace just celebrated her third birthday so I knew she was going to be a good model... that seems to be the **magical** age! My boys LOVE Grace and Lyla... it's cute now but may not be so fun in a few years! Ha Ha :) Here are a few of my favorite shots of the girls... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I knew the session was pretty close to over when I snapped this shot... she did so good for so long!

Photobucket

Thanks Lyla and Grace for being such good little models! As always it was fun! :)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

These two little girls are soooo dang cute . Your photos are really special.
Love your work!!
Marianne

Caller said...

Lyla is the most adorable, little girl I have ever seen in my whole entire life. She always looks so happy. You did a great job with her. Grace was a wonderful model. She is a dolly, too. Great job! I ♥ the pics.

Caller said...

Lyla is the most adorable, little girl I have ever seen in my whole entire life. She always looks so happy. You did a great job with her. Grace was a wonderful model. She is a dolly, too. Great job! I ♥ the pics.