Friday, June 26, 2009

Cody...

I am so excited for this kid!!! Cody is only 16 and was recently chosen out of 1800 kids to attend an audition in Phoenix for acting/modeling role on Disney! He was the only one picked in the 15 - 19 year old age group, which is GREAT! Before Cody heads off to the wonderful HOT state of Arizona he had to come see me so I could photograph his beautiful face for his portfolio... I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this face in the future... ;) As you will see he did an amazing job and I can see why they liked him! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Cody... ENJOY! ;)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Good luck Cody! I am so glad your dreams are coming true for you... just be yourself and they will LOVE you! Keep me posted... and don't forget your first crazy photographer! ;) By the way... your hair looked great! he he!! ;)

No comments: