Monday, June 8, 2009

McCall and Trae...

It has been so long since I have photographed my niece and nephew so I was READY! I had so many ideas for them and so little time, but I snapped like crazy and they did an awesome job so luckily we got a TON of cute shots! Choosing blog pictures was impossible so I just picked a bunch of my favorite shots and here they are... ENJOY! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks Caller and Trae, it was so much fun photographing you again! And McCall... I have to say, I see so much of myself in you it scares me... I love it! ;)

2 comments:

Caller said...

You did such a great job and I had a lot of fun with you. I just wish I didn't have the darn braces. Of course though, I have to have straight teeth. Maybe we can do more pictures after I get them off and we have changed a little. Thanks so much. See you soon.

Caller

Marianne said...

Watched these two grow up from day one. They sure have developed into into two great kids.[ Must be in the genes.] Really captured them well. Nice photos.

Marianne