Monday, June 22, 2009

Casyn...

This little man was so unbelievably easy!!! I had so much fun photographing him because he is such a chunky monkey and believe me there is nothing better than a happy rollie pollie baby... I LOVE THEM! ;) Casyn had so many cute pictures I had a heck of a time choosing which ones to post. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the little man...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh my gosh... is this not the cutest picture?! I so LOVE all his adorable rolls! ;)

Photobucket

I love Mommy shots... makes me want to go give my little ones some lovin...

Photobucket

Thanks Traci for bringing the little guy to see me! He was such an easy model to work with... you are so lucky to have such a great baby! He is adorable! :)

No comments: