Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcom Hadley Jo...

I usually like to photograph newborns before they are 10 days old, but I must admit babies that have had 6 weeks to plump up... well, they are just scrumptious!! :) Luckily, Miss Hadley Jo drifted off to dreamland so I snapped like crazy and was able to capture some great shots. I was a little worried about Hadley's session since she is past the "putty" stage but she did awesome! Whew... what a relief! Here are a few of my favorite shots from my session with Hadley... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Big brother Husdon joined in for a few shots...

Photobucket


I had to post one of the big guy by himself... look at those beautiful brown eyes!!!

Photobucket


We were so lucky to capture this shot of Hadley with her new cousin Reese. As I was taking the picture someone said "it's like they just fit together"... after looking at the picture it is so true! I love it! ;)

Photobucket



Thanks Travis and Marisa for letting me photograph Miss Hadley and of course Hudson! I know all about having two little ones so close in age... it will get easier I promise!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Love these also Tandi. Caught Hudson looking so natural. And Hadley and Reese together is the best.


Marianne