Thursday, June 11, 2009

Itty Bitty Reese...

It's always funny to me how everyone thinks newborn sessions are going to be soooooo easy... Ha! :) I think anyone who has been through one of these sessions definitely has a great appreciation for newborn photos... I know I do! ;) Most newborn sessions are the same... waiting, crying, feeding, pooping, peeing, and more waiting, but that is what makes them so rewarding! Little Miss Reese made us work but after looking at her pictures it was worth every minute of waiting! She is so stinkin tiny, weighing in at only 5 pounds... I was almost scared to touch her! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Reese... ENJOY!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Thanks Matt and Jenae for allowing me to photograph your new little addition! She is gorgeous! And Matt... thanks for putting your woodworking skills to use, you did such a good job picking a branch! ;)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Little Reese is just that ,and so cute.You did a great job.

Marianne