Sunday, May 31, 2009

Evan and Scottlin...

I have to say I think these little boys are some of the cutest little men on earth! Evan and Scottlin are my nephews so they get to be my guinea pigs for new picture ideas and I love photographing them because they are at that "easy" age! I'm not sure they loved being models but I guess they put up with it so it fun! I don't get to spend to much alone time with the boys so it was fun hearing about their lives, school, summer plans... and of course girls! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Evan and Scottlin... EnjOY! :)


Meet Evan...
Photobucket
And here is Mr. Scottlin...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks Scottie and Evan for hanging out with me! I can't believe how much you have grown up... you are getting so BIG! You are turning into such little men... it's scary! :) ENJOY your summer! ;)

1 comment:

Evan said...

I hate my hair long but I think the last picture is really good. It must just be the back of my head.