Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome Max...

I was so excited to get the news that little Max Andrew had arrived! I have been waiting to photograph this little man for quite a few months, and I must say it was good to finally get a boy! It has been major girl season around here so I was ready for some blue stuff again!;) Max was 8 days old during our session, which I am starting to think is the perfect age for newborn shots. He did such a great job and slept through the entire session. It was GREAT! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Max... ENJOY! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Thanks Mark and Sara for allowing me to capture this special time in your lives. He is a beautiful little boy... you did good! ;) I am so happy for both of you!

No comments: