Thursday, May 21, 2009

Zander and Zachary...

Boys, Boys, Boys... they are just so full of energy! I felt right at home during my session with Zander and Zachary because not too long ago my boys were this age. I definitely have memories of trying to photograph them and I must admit they aren't the best memories in my mind! ;) I know Mom was feeling a little drained by the end of the session but boys will be boys... they have a way of keeping us on our toes! ;) Despite a few brotherly quarrels and some tears we managed to get some great shots of Zander and Zachary. I think Mom will be pleasantly surprised at how well her beautiful boys photographed. Here are a few of my favorite shots of Zander and Zachary... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Jena for bringing the boys to see me! You have your hands full... I've been there, actually I think I am still there! ;) Enjoy them... they grow up too fast!

No comments: