Friday, May 29, 2009

Cade, Ciana, and Emoree... their ONE!

Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes?! It seems like yesterday I was freeeeaaaaaking out about doing triplet newborn pictures....YIKES, and now they are already celebrating their first birthdays! Every time I see Cade, Ciana, and Emoree they get more fun... and of course more active! Luckily they are just learning to take their first steps so they aren't too fast yet! YAY! The kids did a GREAT job and put up with me quite well! Here are a few of my favorite shots from my session with Cade, Ciana, and Emoree... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course we had to celebrate the birthdays with some sweets, which Emoree and Ciana LOVED... but at this point poor Cade was DONE, even a lollipop didn't help!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks Richard and Christa for allowing me to photograph this special time in the kids' lives! I have had so much fun this last year watching them grow, I am going to miss seeing them every few months!

I also want to say thanks to my good friends Neal and Jennifer for letting us use their beautiful yard for our session! THANK YOU!!!! I will try not to become too addicted to this "spot" but I just can't help but be in LOVE with it! :) Thanks again... I owe you! ;)

1 comment: