Friday, May 8, 2009

Grace, Lyla, and Moana...

I was so excited for these little girls because I knew we were doing an outside shoot and I LOVE OUTSIDE PICTURES!!!! I had so many ideas for them, but unfortunately they weren't into it as much as I was! Getting three kids under the age of 3 to be happy at the same time... well, it just isn't easy! Luckily we were able to get a few shots without any tears... Yay!;) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Grace, Lyla, and Moana... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

I love the age of 3!!! Grace was such a little model... it was fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had to post this sweet sister shot....

Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa with Grace and Lyla...

Photobucket

And here they are with little Moana...

Photobucket

I just had to laugh at this picture... typical picture day?! ;)

Photobucket

Little Moana was DONE... she was out! We did get some really cute sleeping shots with Mommy...! ;)

Photobucket

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for bringing the girls to see me! You have a beautiful family! :)

No comments: