Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little bit of everything...

Yesterday I photographed this great family and I loved them because they were soooooo laid back and trusted me to do my thing! Yay! :) The yard was amazing, the family was amazing, the session was amazing, and I am just so happy with how their pictures turned out... I LOVE the colors! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY! :)
Photobucket

Taylor graduated this year... CONGRATULATIONS! ;)

Photobucket

And here is little Matix... who just turned 3! :)
Photobucket
Mom and daughter... I LOVE this picture! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Taylor thought I was nuts when I took this picture but it actually ended up being one of my favorite shots of her.

Photobucket

Here is the whole family... I know the men weren't that excited but they managed to put up with me for a little while!

Photobucket

Another one of my favorites...

Photobucket

Thanks everyone for being so great to work with... you made my job FUN! I look forward to seeing all of you again soon!

No comments: