Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome Avery Hope...

I was so excited to finally meet little Avery Hope! Avery's Mom and I have been friends since birth so we have shared a lot of life experiences... boys, boyfriends, more boys, marriages, pregnancy, and now children. When I saw Avery for the first time I couldn't believe what a pretty baby she was... she was absolutely PERFECT! She wasn't just beautiful, she was unbelievably easy... I LOVED HER! :)Even after traveling all the way from Fort Collins she slept through the entire session... definitely the best baby I have ever seen! Here are a few of my favorite shots of this adorable little girl... ENJOY! :)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


I LOVE HER LIPS! ;)

Photobucket



Photobucket


Thanks Aaron and Sara for bringing little Avery to see me! I know I've already told you but she is soooooo pretty! It was GREAT to see both of you again... I am so happy for you guys! I look forward to watching Avery grow up... she is a lucky little girl to have such great parents! ;)

No comments: