Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome Bailey Nichole...

Welcome Bailey Nichole... I was amazed at this little girl because she was such a good baby! She never cried the entire session, which was good because it made my job quite easy. :) She tried her hardest to stay awake but Mom and Dad got out the vacuum and she immediately drifted off to dreamland... ;) I am definitely going to try that the next time I have a fussy newborn! There are so many cute pictures of Bailey and I know her parents are dying to see them so I will go ahead and post a few of my favorites... ENJOY! :)

Bailey was just under 3 weeks old during our session and she was already such a little chunk!! It is so amazing how much they change in the first few weeks of life...
In Mom and Dad's hands... Again... thanks Grandma Schmidt for this ADORABLE hat, I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate all that you do for me!!! ;)


Daddy's little girl...

Dad loves her little feet so I had to post her adorable tiny toes... it really doesn't get any better than little pink baby feet. :)

Thanks Cory and Carrie for letting me photograph your sweet little girl, she is beautiful! Cherish every minute you have with her because they grow so quickly! I look forward to seeing all of you again soon! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tandi,
You certainly captured the beauty in our granddaughter,Bailey Nichole. I look at her pictures
(on the internet) several times a day, in awe of the unique poses and style you create. It's awesome
how you incorporate Bailey's Mom
and Dad in the poses; making the
pictures that much more unique. I can't wait to see the other poses
you created of Bailey, Carrie and
Cory........YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Thank you for your beautiful artwork.
Grandma Jennings in Greeley,Co.