Monday, September 22, 2008

Rachael...

Last week I traveled to Stoneham to shoot some Senior pictures for Rachael. She was so excited which always makes it fun! We had to deal with the wind but luckily we finished before it got too bad. Rachael had some really cool spots picked out and ended up with some UNBELIEVABLE pictures! Here are a few of my favorites from my session with Rachael... ENJOY! :)




Rachael has the most amazing green eyes which I hope you can see in this picture!
Rachael's pup "Nikki" was dying to be in a picture so we decided to let her join in and it turned out to be one of my favorites!
Thanks Rachael for letting me shoot your Senior pictures! I had so much fun hanging out with you. You are a gorgeous girl and you are going to have some gorgeous pictures! ;) I hope you have a great Senior year! :)

No comments: