Saturday, September 20, 2008

Little man Ben...

Little man Ben came to see me this week for his first birthday pictures and oh my gosh he was so stinkin happy! I think he is one of the happiest kids I have ever taken pictures of... which was great! Ben's mom informed me that she is a horrible decision maker so I am thinking she is going to pull her hair out when she sees all of his cute proofs! :) Ben ended up with so many adorable pictures, I had a hard time choosing which ones to post... good luck Karrie! :) Here are a few of my very favorite pictures of little Ben... ENJOY!




I love love love this picture of Ben... he looks so ornery! :)
Karrie really wanted a picture of her and Ben together and after I saw this shot I just fell in love... can it get any sweeter?.

Thanks Colby and Karrie for trusting me with Ben's first birthday pictures. He did such a great job, I can't wait for you to see all of them!

No comments: