Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brooklyn...

Okay... so Brooklyn has to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever laid eyes on!! Not only was she cute but she was so smiley... (my dream baby)! :) I didn't have to work real hard for this one but her pictures turned out AMAZING! Since I have about a million pictures to proof I will quit blabbing and post the pictures so you can see for yourself how adorable little miss Brooklyn is! ENJOY!

I love her little rolls... who knew cellulite could be so cute?! :)



Ho Ho Ho Christmas is on its way... can you believe it?! I just had to post this picture to remind everyone that the Christmas season is just around the corner... get ready! :)
Thanks Brooklyn for coming to see me, you made my day! I had a blast working with you! I look forward to seeing you again in the future! :)

No comments: