Friday, September 26, 2008

Tucker and Kaylee...

I was so excited to get my camera on these kids because I knew they were GORGEOUS!! I had so much fun snapping pictures of them and their proofs definitely show it. They did such an amazing job and ended up with a TON of awesome pictures! I am buried to my eyeballs in proofs so instead of blabbing I will go ahead and post a few of my favorite pictures from my session with Tucker and Kaylee... ENJOY!!!!!



They had so many cute pictures together but I just loved their expressions in this one. Tucker just looks like he is already protecting his little sister... so sweet! :)
Kaylee has the pretties eyes, they are so BLUE... I loved photographing them!
Watch out girls... Can you say HEART BREAKER??!!
We decided to do a few family pictures and they ended up with some really cute ones. I loved this one!
Thanks Luke and Angie for letting me photograph your family! I had so much fun snapping your pictures!! :) I look forward to seeing all of you again soon! :)

No comments: