Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome Dylan Joseph...

Many of my loyal blog followers might remember the maternity pictures I did for Jay and Laura a few weeks ago... well their little guy finally arrived and he is BEAUTIFUL! I know I shouldn't say this about a boy but he is one of the "prettiest" newborns I have ever seen.:) We had quite the time getting Dylan in the mood for pictures but once we did it was magical!! I have so many favorites of Dylan so of course, I had to post a few extra... ENJOY!



So sweet...

And of course babies first Christmas... (sigh)...

I want to thank my Grandma Schmidt for taking the time to knit this adorable hat for me! She actually made 4 of them so I am excited to try all of them out! Thanks Grandma it worked great!! ;)

Thanks Jay and Laura for allowing me to capture Dylan's first moments. He is absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to watching him grow... I promise the next session will be a lot easier! ;) Enjoy him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.