Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Kelan...

Welcome Kelan... I was so excited to finally meet Little Kelan! This little guy has had a rough start but he is doing awesome now, which is GREAT! Kelan decided he wasn't sleepy during our session so it made things quite challenging, (which I normally expect with newborn sessions). Just when we were about to give up he pretended to be asleep and I snapped like crazy! Luckily we got some of those adorable newborn shots that I love so much! ;) Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy! :)





Here is Kelan with his beautiful Grandma! I couldn't resist the newborn yawn... so sweet.


I was so excited to post these pictures because I know Grandma and Mom were thinking we didn't get anything... but we did!! :) Thanks guys for coming to see me! I look forward to watching little Kelan grow up! :)

No comments: