Thursday, September 11, 2008

What a little HAM...

This week Jaxsen made the trip from Holyoke for his first birthday pictures! I had so much fun photographing Jaxsen because he was such a little HAM... his little expressions just made me laugh! ;) Jaxsen did such a great job and ended up with so many cute pictures, it was hard for me to pick my favorites. Here are just a few that caught my eye... ENJOY!

Jaxsen has some of the longest eyelashes I have ever seen on a kid... (it seems boys always get those)!




I love his sweet little face in this picture... I just want to squeeze him! :)
Of course I had to post a cake picture... after all he is ONE!!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JAXSEN!!! Thanks for making me laugh! I had so much fun getting to know you! See you soon. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks a million!!!!! I can't wait for the proofs! Alicia