Wednesday, October 8, 2008

He's 4!

It is so hard for me to believe my little boy is 4 years old already! I took the week off because I wanted to spend some time with my boys and I wanted to take some 4 year pictures of the birthday boy. I kind of tricked him into pictures because I told him we were going down by the river to pretend we were Bear Grylls... (for those of you who don't watch the discovery channel, Bear is the guy from Man vs. Wild). Pryce lives for that show!! Anyway, after we went to the river I convinced little Mr. Bear Grylls to go downtown with me because I had a secret place I had been saving for him. Luckily he went with me and he did AWESOME!!! :) -I don't know how I am ever going to choose! Here are a just a few of my favorite shots from our day together... ENJOY!





Now... for my secret spot! I am so glad I saved it for him.


This is so Pryce.... definitely one of my favorites! :)
Thanks for looking! Have a great week! ;)
~T





No comments: