Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sydney and Drew...

I must say Sydney and Drew are some of the prettiest little girls ever! Sydney is just two months old and her big sister Drew just turned two not long ago. A two-year-old and a newborn...(YIKES)! I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad would have been happy getting just one picture because they were definitely prepared for the worst... but I think they were surprised because everything went GREAT!! ;) Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from my session with Sydney and Drew... ENJOY!! :)

I love love love Sydney's red hair... so cute! ;)

Drew is definitely little mother hen... little girls are so sweet! (I'm sure if these were my boys the oldest would be trying to poke the little ones eyes out!) ;)


Thanks Ty and Amy for letting photograph your precious little girls... they are gorgeous! You are going to have your hands full in a few years! ;)

No comments: