Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kaden...

This little guy braved the cold weather to come see me, but let me just tell you... he wasn't too happy about it. Kaden was having a rough morning... (which is quite normal for a 2 year old on picture day)!;) Even though Kaden wanted nothing to do with pictures, we managed to trick him into a few. I know Mom and Grandma were worried we didn't get anything, but I think they will be quite happy with the proofs! ;) Here are a few of my favorites from my morning with Kaden... ENJOY! :)



After watching little Kaden's teeth chatter we decided to take the session inside and I am so happy we did because I love how they turned out!



Thanks Kaden for coming to see me! I look forward to seeing you again soon... next time I won't have that scary camera! ;)

No comments: