Monday, October 27, 2008

Little man Wyatt...

Oh my gosh I love this little cowboy... he is so stinkin cute! Wyatt came to see me for his First Birthday pictures and I couldn't help but fall in love with him. He has the pretties brown eyes, long eyelashes, and a TON of hair... I just don't get why all the little boys get that stuff! ;) It was extremely COLD during our session but it didn't seem to bother the little man because he did great! Fall babies are so fun because they always get their pictures taken during the prettiest season. As you will see the scenery is awesome right now! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of little Wyatt... ENJOY! ;)


Wyatt comes up with the cutest faces... I just smiled the whole time I proofed his pictures! ;)



I know I showed more than 5 but I just couldn't resist this eyelash shot... ;)

Happy First Birthday Wyatt!! Thanks Erin and Micah for trusting me with Wyatt's First Birthday memories. I had so much fun with him and I look forward to seeing him again soon! ;)


No comments: