Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Any day now...

Our good friends, Bret and Niki are due to have their baby any day now... (Ahhhhhh, I can hardly wait)! Niki was actually due yesterday but instead of going into labor, I convinced her to come take some maternity pictures...;) She is so ready to be done with the "pregnancy thing" but I am so glad we decided to snap some belly pictures before it disappears (it won't be long Nik... I promise)! We were only going to shoot a few but as most of you know I have a hard time controlling myself when it comes to pictures! Here are just a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY!!!


Niki looks so good... I can't believe she is due already. It has went so fast! ;)

Here is big sister Grace... definitely one of the cutest little girls ever?!

I managed to talk Bret into a few pictures... he wasn't to thrilled about it but he did it and they turned out GREAT! ;)
This picture says it all... I think this is one of my all time favorites!


I love hand pictures and I thought this was a great way to show how much this new baby is loved already... after looking at the picture, I think I succeeded!

Thanks Bret and Nik for letting me photograph this special time in your lives! I am so excited to meet the little one. Enjoy the belly while it lasts, when it's gone you might miss it...;)

No comments: