Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome Kadence Maria...

If I could photograph a newborn every day of my life I would be the happiest person in the world!!! Not too many people understand my obsession with newborns but for some reason I LOVE photographing them! Kadence was a perfect baby!!! Definitely one of the best I have ever photographed. She slept through some crazy stuff, but I was so thrilled to get to try all of my new ideas out on her! This poor family is going to have a lot of decision making to do! ;) Here are just a few of my favorite shots of sweet little Kadence Maria...ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I seem to have a hanging baby fetish... :)

Photobucket

Chris was so excited for this shot... I am so glad it turned out! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks Chris and Ashley for allowing me to capture Kadence during her first few days of life! She is beautiful! Also, I want to thank my photog friend Leslie for sending this great family my way... I'm so glad newborns scare you!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tandi we think the pictures of our little girl are adorable. You did a great job capturing her. I especially love the one with Ashley holding her. Thank you so much.

Chris

Caller said...

I really love the pictures. You are very good at newborn shots. Keep up the great work. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Ashley--
Kadence Maria is truly beautiful. Your photographer is magical! Thanks for posting these.

Susan M