Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kelan is ONE!

I am so excited about Kelan's pictures! This little man changes so much every time I see him... he looks totally different every 6 months! Kelan was one of the most challenging newborns I have ever photographed but I must say he was one of the easiest one-year-olds! He was soooo laid back during the whole session... never got upset, never got too excited, I think he was pretty content watching all of us weirdos jump around! :) Kelan gave me some of the most adorable faces... his mom is going to go nuts!! Here are a few of my favorite shots of the little man Kelan... ENJOY! ;)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Brittany for bringing Kelan to see me again! I'm so glad we were able to do outside shots... I think you are going to love how they turned out! ;)

No comments: