Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just because...

Brooklyn came to see me with her cousin Kelan and I couldn't help myself... I had to snap a few pictures of her! I just can't resist her! I always have fun photographing Brooklyn because she is such a riot! Her little personality is sooooo strong as you can probably tell by all of her pictures! She is definitely a cutie... and she knows it! Anyway, here are a few shots of Brooklyn just because I love her... ENJOY! :)


Photobucket

Wouldn't these be adorable in a bathroom??!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture....

Photobucket


Thanks Emily, Brittany, and Grandma Brenda for bringing the kids to see me! I always have a blast doing photos for you! Good luck with the proofs! ;)

No comments: