Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Michaela, Andrea, Grant, and Jade...

Michaela, Andrea, Grant, and Jade came to visit me last week for some summer pictures. Michaela and Andrea were at that easy age which is always fun! Grant and Jade weren't that into pictures but I managed to get a few of them without tears! :) It was kind of funny because during our session we learned that Grant and my son Paycen were actually born on the same day at the same hospital... they did have a better hospital room than I did though! Ha! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots of these adorable kiddos... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Here is Miss Michaela...

Photobucket


and Andrea...

Photobucket


Little Mr. Grant...

Photobucket

And of course, Miss Jade...

Photobucket

Thanks Justin and Sarah for bringing the kids to see me! They are beautiful!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer... it is going too fast!

No comments: