Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dalton...

I have known Dalton my whole life. In fact, when I was a little girl I used to name my dolls Dalton because I was so fascinated with him! When his mom contacted me to set up an appointment I couldn't believe that adorable curly haired little boy was already a SENIOR??!!!! Time just goes toooooo fast! My session with Dalton and his family was awesome... I wish we would have had a little more daylight but I think Dalton was getting sick of posing so he was glad to see the sun go down! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Dalton... all grown up! ENJOY! :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Thanks Dalton for choosing me to capture your senior pictures! I had a blast hanging out with you and your family! I wish you the best this year... have fun because it will go fast! :)

No comments: