Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm in love...

I'm so in love with Miss Rylee!! I think this little girl looks like she might belong to Brad and Angelina... blonde hair, blue eyes, PERFECT lips! Whew... she is cute!!!! I am always honored... and nervous, when other photographers want me to photograph their children. As a photographer and a mom I completely understand how hard it is to photograph your own children! I feel that kids always respond better to different people because they get so used to seeing you! I knew Rylee would be used to the camera since her mom is also a photographer but she did awesome. Here are a few of my favorite pics of Miss Rylee... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Thanks Rick and Leslie for bringing Rylee to see me! She is such a doll!!

1 comment:

Shana-Lynn said...

Beautiful job Tandi!