Thursday, July 30, 2009

Paycen... he's 3!

Well, I can almost do the "ugly cry" when I think about my baby turning 3 already! I wish I could keep my kids little forever but it seems they are just growing up so quickly! Paycen turned the big 3 on Monday so we have spent the week celebrating, which has been FUN! This little man is all boy. He LOVES any kind of bug, worm, moth, spider, frog, snake, pretty much anything creepy crawly! To give you some idea... he wanted a rattlesnake cake for his birthday... nice huh?! ;) For Paycen's 3 year pictures I wanted to let him show his personality so for a few of his pictures I let him pick his own clothes! ;) I knew he would pick something orange because his favorite color is ORANGE and let me tell you he is sure to tell everyone. You would think I would learn to quit taking so many pictures of my kids but I can't seem to grasp that concept. Here are a few of my favorite shots of Paycen... ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I knew when I snapped this one that the fun was over...

Photobucket



Thanks for looking...
~Tandi

1 comment:

Called said...

Paycen is such a cutie! I love him to death! You did an amazing job (as always:) for his three year old pictures. He is really growing up fast. Nice job!