Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Abigail and Rylee... their ONE!

These little girls have grown up soooooo fast! I have photographed Abigail and Rylee throughout their first year and have enjoyed watching them grow. I was so excited for their 1st birthday pictures because this was the first time we were able to do pictures with the girls outside... which I LOVE! I think we picked the hottest day of the year to do their pictures! Luckily, the girls didn't seem to mind the heat which was great but Mom, Dad, and I about died...!! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Abigail and Rylee... ENJOY!


Photobucket


Miss Rylee...

Photobucket


And Abigail...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Rick and Danyel for allowing me to capture this special time in the girls' lives! I have really enjoyed watching them develop into the little people that they are. They are GORGEOUS... I love them! ;)

No comments: