Friday, July 3, 2009

Scheduling information...

I just wanted to post a little note to let everyone know I am currently booked through the middle of September... YIKES! My remaining sessions will be filled on a first come first serve basis so those people wanting Fall appointments please contact me as soon as possible in order to reserve your spot. Also anyone interested in a newborn session needs to contact me with a due date so I can ensure availability around that time! Newborns always get priority with me so I want to make sure I can build my schedule around them. If anyone has any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please email me at tandi@tandikeenphotography.com or call me at (970) 522-4250. Thanks! :)


And because I can't post without a picture... This is Miss Bella Blu. I found her about a month ago in an old shed and fell in LOVE...! Isn't she gorgeous?!

Photobucket

Have a great 4th of July weekend! Be safe and have fun! :)

~Tandi

No comments: