Monday, July 13, 2009

Erin...

I think this might go down in history as one of my funnest sessions ever! Erin had so many GREAT ideas which was awesome! We did have to trespass on rattlesnake territory to get some of these shots but we definitely had a good time doing it, and luckily we didn't come across any of those forbidden creatures!! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Erin... ENJOY!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Thanks Erin! You did great! I hope you have fun teaching all those little kiddos how to swim for the rest of the summer! ;) Every time my boys see one of your pictures they are sure to tell me how much they like "that girl"! ;) They are looking forward to you baby-sitting... ;)

1 comment:

Jodene Boerner said...

Tandi,

Love them, love them! I cannot wait to see the rest. Again, thank you for a wonderful senior pic experience. As I said earlier, you made a dreaded task, enjoyable for mom.