Thursday, July 2, 2009

Logan and Hadley...

Once I saw Logan and Hadley I knew the session was going to be cake...! :) These kids were at the perfect age and I knew those dark brown eyes were going to photograph so well! Since Logan and Hadley live 9 hours away, I have to admit I was a little nervous about camera failure, card failure, computer failure... pretty much any kind of failure! I couldn't wait to get them home and "save" them so I knew they would be safe... whew! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Logan, Hadley, and of course the whole family... ENJOY! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks Travis and Andrea for bringing the Logan and Hadley to see me! All of you were so GREAT to work with... it was fun!! I hope you had a good trip back to Wyoming! ;)

No comments: