Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kenzi...

It is hard to believe it's already time for Senior pictures again! Kenzi was my first 2010 Senior so I had a blast getting my "Senior fix" with her! :) For Kenzi's pictures we traveled around the country looking for cool and different spots... which I LOVE to do! At the end of our session we decided to try some "trash the prom dress" shots. It was a new and fun idea and hopefully I will get to do more with this as the year goes on! We had a good time and lots of laughs, and luckily I didn't have any ticks at the end of the day! YUK! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Kenzi... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Thanks Kenzi! You were so much fun to work with... I hope you have a good summer and a GREAT Senior year! :)

1 comment:

Caller said...

The pictures are awesome. Grandma really likes the third and fourth ones down. I like all of them the same so it doesn't matter to me. GREAT JOB!!!!!

Caller