Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brandi...

Oh my gosh... I love this girl! Brandi is one of the most photogenic people I have ever met. I had so much fun during our session because like myself, Brandi is a little crazy when it comes to pictures! :) It was fun listening to all of her ideas and wondering what she was going to think of next. :) After shooting around town we decided to venture down by the river... the next thing I knew we were in the river, which was great except for them darn crawdads (they were a little creepy). ;) I have so many favorites from this session I honestly just closed my eyes and posted a few of them! Enjoy!






I love, love, love, this picture of Brandi... definitely one of my favorites from our session!


Brandi you did such an AMAZING job! I think you were born to be in front of a camera. ;) I had so much fun photographing you. Thank you for all of your ideas and of course thanks for being little "miss drama"! Have a great senior year! I wish you the best! :)

No comments: