Thursday, July 31, 2008

My baby is 2!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYCEN!! :) I can't believe my baby is 2 years old already. It seems like he was just born! I have been trying to get some pictures of my little guy for WEEKS!... but like my other son he hates the camera.:( Out of all the kids I have photographed, mine seem to be the hardest! I just don't get it... Even though it was a struggle, we did end up with a few good pictures... Ha!: ) I know I posted a ton of them, but I just couldn't choose... ENJOY!



I wish everyone could have seen what my husband was doing to get this little man to smile... ;) Hey, it worked!








I loved this picture so much I ordered a 20x20 canvas of it in black and white... I am so excited to get it!

I ended up with some GREAT pictures of them together... it was a miraculous day (actually all it took was pretending that a snake was biting me... nice huh?!) :) Since they did such a good job I am also getting this in a 20x20 canvas along with the picture of Pryce below. I did all of them in black and white... I can't wait to see them!
Of course I couldn't just post Paycen, I had to show my favorite of Pryce as well!
I just had to share the storyboard I created for the boys...


Well, that is all for now... I better get the birthday boy some supper! Have a great night!:)

No comments: