Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meet Albert and Loretta...

Meet Albert and Loretta... Every time I think of my session with Albert and Loretta I just get the giggles because they were so funny! They remind me so much of my grandparents... and like my grandparents, I am sure they thought some of my ideas were rediculous but they played along and in the end we got some great pictures! Here are a few of my favorites from our session... Enjoy!





I took this picture just for fun and it ended up being one of my all time favorites! :)

Congratulations Albert and Loretta on your 50 years of marriage! I wish both of you many more together! Thanks for making me laugh! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I read "Meet Albert and Loretta" in my email, I somehow knew it had to be the Lufts! Such wonderful pictures!! Congratulations on 50 years of marriage--wishing you many more happy years together!