Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kamber...

Kamber just happens to be my first senior of the year... Yea!:) For Kamber's session I traveled to Stoneham because we wanted to do some pictures where she has grown up. We had a full morning traveling to different locations and ended up with so many cool pictures! :) Here are just a few of my favorites... ENJOY! :)


It was quite the process to get the horses to cooperate but I actually took this picture without anyone knowing and it ended up being one of my favorite pictures.
Kamber has the prettiest blue eyes, I just love photographing them! :)
I had to post this one because I knew Kamber would love it! Aren't you glad I mentioned the gym idea... :)
Thanks Kamber for putting up with me for so long! You did an awesome job and I absolutely love your pictures... even the barefoot one's. ;) Good luck this year, I hope you have a great Senior year!

No comments: