Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby on board...

Finally!!!! Maternity pictures... Wa Hoo! :) Jay and Laura are expecting their first child soon so we decided to snap a few of the last "pregnant moments"! I was so excited to finally get a maternity session and I must say I had the perfect model! Any pregnant woman would kill to look like Laura during their pregnancy. She looks sooooo cute! :) I had so much fun running around Jay and Laura's Ranch snapping pictures. Here are a few from our session... ENJOY!




We ended up with a gorgeous sunset so of course I took advantage of it, and I am glad I did!:)


Congratulations Jay and Laura! I am so excited to meet your new addition! He or She will be here before you know it.... I can't wait to see what you have growing in that little tummy!:) My guess is... Boy!

No comments: