Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Miss Lyla Rae...

I have been proofing like crazy and have a about a million to go but I thought I would take a brake to introduce Little Miss Lyla Rae... This sweet little baby is so full of smiles and such a little ham! I just LOVE her! ) Lyla is 6 months old, which is my favorite age to photograph... What can I say, I just love babies that smile at anything and aren't mobile yet! Makes my job so simple! :) I loved all of her pictures but here are a few of my favorites from our session! ENJOY!



This little girl loves to stand as you can tell... I am pretty sure she will be walking before we know it!

I really wanted to capture how small Lyla is in relation to the world and I think with this picture I succeeded.

Thanks Kel and Amy for letting me photograph your sweet little Lyla! She is gorgeous!! We had so much fun with you while you were visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a safe trip back to Canada. :)


No comments: