Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cute, cute, family...

I was so excited to get my camera on this family. It has been a few years since I have seen them but they are just as cute now as they were then... :) I took so many pictures of these kids, I just couldn't get enough of them! After about a million pictures Kordell started to fade and he informed me that "he just wasn't cut out for this"... :) He may not think he is cut out for it but after looking at his pictures I think he handled it nicely! Here are a few of my favorites... Enjoy!


They are such a "pretty" family!


I could have taken pictures of Marquel all day long... She is so beautiful and she is only 14!

Kordell loves CU and he really wanted a picture with his football and his jersey. We saved it for the very end and it turned out pretty cute!

Thanks guys for letting me photograph your family... I had such a good time getting to know all of you! I know you had to put up with a lot but I think you will be glad you did once you see the pictures!

No comments: