Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tessa is ONE!

Last week I had the opportunity to travel to Haxtun for Tessa's First Birthday pictures. The moment I saw Tessa I knew it was going to be a fun shoot because I am such a sucker for bald headed babies! She did a great job and put up with me for quite a long time so needless to say I went snap crazy!! :) Here are a few of my favorites... ENJOY! :)




My favorite kind of family picture... :) I didn't notice how pretty her eyes were until I was proofing her pictures! I LOVE THEM!!
Tessa's Great-Grandma has the most beautiful yard!!! It was an amazing place to do her pictures, and it means something to them which I love!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TESSA! Thanks for being such a good little model, I had so much fun getting to know you! I hope to see you again soon... :)

No comments: