Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weston...

Senior season is in full swing and last week I had the pleasure of shooting my first 2009 Senior boy! Weston and I traveled all over town and ended up snapping some AWESOME pictures! I was a little nervous to photograph Weston because his dad is actually a photographer... (YIKES)! It's always scary for me to know that someone else is going to pick every picture apart like I do... Oh well, I must say I had so much fun photographing Weston because he really didn't care what we did, I think he was just happy to get them done...! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots from my session with Weston... ENJOY!





Weston had so many great pictures but I think this one is my favorite of the day... I LOVE IT!!! :)
Thanks Weston for being my guinea pig! I hope you have a GREAT Senior year, I wish you the best! ;)


No comments: