Thursday, August 14, 2008

Little man Jack...

This little man is my other adorable nephew... I have lots of them! :) Little man Jack came to visit this past weekend so of course we decided to take some pictures! Jack is usually pretty challenging when it comes to the camera but for some reason this time he was into it, and his pictures definitely show it! Jack and I were having the best time together and then the stinkin wind had to come along and ruin it! :( Oh well, even though we had the wind we still managed to get some cute shots! Here are a few of my favorites from my day with Jack... ENJOY!


Jack usually has the curliest hair I have ever seen but of course the wind was pretty hard on the hairdo! :)


I love this picture because it is vary rare to see this little guy bust a gut laughing, he is so reserved so it was fun to see this side of him! :)


Thanks Jack for hanging out with me! I had such a good time making you laugh... it made my day! I hope to see you again soon! :)

~T

No comments: